We know you take working out seriously, but exercise can be seriously funny!
Here are 20 hysterical fitness quotes you must be a true #gymrat to appreciate. Funny gym quotes like these help increase motivation and make fitness even more fun. Feel free to share these fitness quotes with your workout buddies or bookmark this post to revisit when you need a fitness-focused laugh!
1. "I only work out because I really, really like donuts."—Unknown
Donuts are as good a reason as any!
2. "I got 99 problems, but I'm going to the gym to ignore all of them."—Unknown
Working out is like therapy that also makes you fit. Get in shape and do wonders for your mental health!
3. "I'm sorry for what I said during burpees."—Unknown
4. "Life has its ups and downs. We call them squats."—Unknown
And just like life’s ups and downs, squats will make you stronger.
5. "Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going!"—Jillian Michaels
A true gym rat wouldn't dream of stopping until they’ve given their all.
6. "You make my knees weak. Just kidding. Yesterday was leg day."—Unknown
Oops! Guess it was just leg day.
7. "My favorite machine at the gym is the television."—Unknown
Hey, whatever gets you through those last ten minutes on the treadmill. We're not here to judge.
8. "It's my workout. I can cry if I want to."—Unknown
I think I've got something in my eye...
9. "Hustle for that muscle."—Unknown
That muscle isn't going to grow on its own!
10. "Eat clean, stay fit, and have a burger to stay sane."—Gigi Hadid
Don't mind if we do!
11. "Weights before dates."—Unknown
Or better yet, how about lifting weights on a date?
12. "I like big weights and I cannot lie."—Unknown
We think Sir Mix-a-Lot would agree.
13. "I don't sweat, I sparkle."—Unknown
We've been known to glisten from time to time
14. "Sweat is your fat crying."—Unknown
Just a different perspective on sweat.
15. "Fitness: If it came in a bottle, everyone would have a great body."—Cher
It's true. Not everyone can do what we do.
16. "I don't want to look skinny. I want to look like I could kick your butt."—Unknown
You might want to watch out!
17. "Friday night. Party at the gym with my friends dumbbell and barbell."—Unknown
That sounds like our kind of party!
18. "Life is short. Lift heavy things."—Unknown
The heavier the better, in our humble opinion.
19. "If you still look cute after working out, you didn't go hard enough."—Unknown
20. "The only BS I need in my life is breakfast and squats."—Unknown
Breakfast and squats, the ultimate combo.
21. "Hi baby abs!! I see you!!! I hope to meet your other ab friends soon (yes, I'm talking to my muscles. I've never met most of them before)."—Khloe Kardashian
The more we work out, the more muscle friends we get to meet!
Share your favorite fitness quotes in the comments below!
I find it helpful to know that I should be gentle with myself during my weight loss journey and shift my mindset into improving my overall wellbeing instead of just losing a certain amount of pounds. It is beautifully written. I enjoyed reading it. Maintaining weight loss can be a whole different journey! I’m glad to have friends like you to share it with!! Great story I absolutely believe in the power of positivity. For more to know https://www.donnaerobicsfitness.com/
You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples.I have found a similar website sciatica treatment melbourne visit the site to know more about MyoFitness.
This website has a good article and alot of content.thanks alot god blessed.Phatt Program