This version of Polar’s T31 heart transmitter kit is coded, which means it’s designed with a special feature to prevent interference or crosstalk from other nearby electronic devices (a Non-Coded version of the T31 is also available for those unconcerned with potential interference in their training space). The overall unit is uniquely lightweight, slim, and water-resistant, with an elastic strap sized for 25” to 54” chests.
The T31 is a proven device for accurately and consistently transmitting heart rate data to a wrist unit ECG. Whether training in the gym or running or swimming outdoors, a clear, reliable readout makes all the difference. The battery (not user replaceable) is also built to last, with up to 2,500 hours of training usage.
The easy-to-set-up T31 kit is compatible with GymLink and most Polar-compatible monitors and gym equipment. *Please Note: This sensor cannot function as a stand-alone unit, it must be paired with a compatible device that receives transmissions from this sensor
- Coded Heart Rate Transmitter
- Dimensions: 14.21" x 0.79"
- 25-54” Chest Size
- Waterproof, All-Weather capable
- Transmits HR data to Polar heart rate monitors using 5kHz transmission and compatible gym equipment (including GymLink)
- 2,500 Hour Batter Life (Non User Replaceable)