Jasmine Fitness Yoga Eva Brick
Regular price $8.99
One of the most popular yoga props to use in class is the yoga block.
The yoga block (or yoga brick) is often used as an extension of the arms, but can also support the back, head and hips to help the body settle into a pose.
Assist your poses with extra extension using this yoga block. Use it to set on in seated crossed leg pose for meditation or for restorative yoga.
Yoga Accessories like Yoga Blocks:
- Support range of motion, shortening the distance between you and the floor (“bringing the floor closer to you”)
- Assist in establishing correct alignment
- Help make yoga accessible to beginners and to those with physical limitations or who are recovering from injury.
- Bring awareness to properly engage and support muscles.
- Can be placed at the low, medium and high positions to accommodate more or less support
Whether you are seated or standing, or have tight hips and shoulders, try using a yoga block to enhance flexibility and find greater enjoyment in your yoga practice.
Size: 3" x 5.5" x 9"
To request private virtual shopping, click here.
These are the G&G Fitness Equipment Showrooms nearest to you.
Click the map icon to update your location or choose another address.
Best Price Guarantee
G&G Fitness Equipment Consumer Division will match any authorized retailers advertised price on in-stock items.
Our worry-free price match stands for 30 days after the sale.