- Natural motion that replicates walking, jogging or running
- Dynamic stride length up to 58″ to fit users of all sizes
- Patented hip and knee joint
- Intelligence that traces your stride
- Console displays all essential workout data
- Octane Fitness app compatible
- Bluetooth® 4.0 for mobile device connectivity
- Wireless heart rate (Polar, ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0)
- Digital contact heart rate
- Cordless power operation
The Zero Runner cracked the code to replicate real running motion with zero impact. Incorporating the Zero Runner into your training schedule allows you to continue to add the miles but without the impact on your joints.
The pedals are independent so you have free motion and flexibility to create a customized stride to walk, jog or run that feels best to your body. The patented hip and knee joints on the Zero Runner facilitate this custom motion and natural stride – you can replicate exactly what you do outside.
Zero Runner vs. traditional cardio options
The video shows how the stride on the Zero Runner matches the runners stride on a treadmill.
Zero Runner also has a much larger range of motion compared to a traditional elliptical machine.
The Octane Fitness app lets you pick your training goals – endurance, strength or active recovery – and develops a customized training regimen. Developed with input from fitness professionals, athletic coaches and physical therapists, the Octane Fitness app is designed to stimulate progress and performance; it even re-calibrates mid-plan if necessary to ensure that you are on track.
Use the Octane Fitness app to help improve your efficiency and strength so you can perform your best!