A great addition to any home, the Allenton comes in traditional cherry, chestnut, driftwood, or tuscana.
Brunswick Billiards tables are highly customizable.
For more information about available options, contact a G&G Brunswick Showroom: Rochester (585) 427-7630, Buffalo (716) 633-2527 or email@example.com. To explore additional options, visit the BrunswickBilliards.com
Select the clean, strong lines of the veneered tapered legs or opt for the solid wood ball and claw leg.
Solid wood rails, Brunswick-certified premium slate, and pearlized diamond-shaped sights enhance the experience.
SIZE : 8 ft.
FINISH : Chestnut
POCKETS : As Shown
LEGS : Ball and Claw
SLATE : 1"
COLOR : Charcoal Grey
CLOTH TYPE : Brunswick Stain-Resistant Cloth
G&G Recommends Centennial Cloth
- Centennial Cloth is woven with 100% luxurious Merino wool weave imbedded with DuPont ™ Teflon® fabric protector* that safeguards the cloth and table from occasional spills.
- At 23 oz. of fabric per sq. yard vs. 19 oz. per sq. yard from competitive brands, Centennial Cloth lasts up to 60% longer than competitive wool cloth.
- Centennial Cloth is built to withstand the rigorous use of both the beginning and advanced pool player.
- DuPont ™ Teflon® fabric protector is incorporated into the cloth fibers, protecting your investment without impacting play.
- Optimal speed-of-play is achieved through an exclusive 5-step finishing process, including vacuum decating. This process allows our cloth to be thicker while providing both durability and speed.
Endorsed by BCA Hall of Fame Member and WPBA Professional Ewa Mataya Laurance.
- Available in 12 stunning colors to personalize your taste and style.
- Centennial Merino wool weave cloth does not pill or shed, maintaining a clean, sleek playing surface.
- Each piece of cloth is 100% hand-inspected at least four times during manufacturing, ensuring consistent quality and finish.
Traditional Series Woolen Cloth is a 75/25 blend of the finest wool and nylon to produce a surface that plays faster and lasts longer.
- Traditional Series Woolen Cloth (21 oz.) provides a playing surface free of knots, assuring accurate ball roll and playability.
- Our exclusive active sheering process provides the smoothest playing surface possible.
- A 2500 lb. cylinder steams and presses the cloth to give it a harder finish insuring little or no pilling and faster play.
- All of the wool is bleached before dying to provide a cleaner and more vibrant colored product.
- Woolen billiard cloth available in 8 stunning colors to reflect your room's individual style.
BASE FRAME CONSTRUCTION
- Made from superior engineered wood material with selected veneered hardwoods
- Assembled using high-torque bolted construction, and state-of-the-art heavy gauge steel fastening systems for rock solid performance